Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 kg of devilfish
- 100mls of white wine
- 1/2 litre of heavy cream
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 tablespoons of royal mustard with Cognac
- salt & pepper
- thyme, bay leaf, 1 shallot
- Wash and mix together the carrots, onions, wine and herbs. Cook for twenty minutes.
- Cut the pieces of fish into fillets and mix in with the above mixture and sliced shallots. Cook in the oven for 180° for 8 minutes.
- After cooking, put the fish aside, reduce the sauce to 1/4 of its volume, add the cream, reduce a little, then add in the royal mustard with Cognac, salt and pepper.
- Place the fish filets on a serving plate and cover with sauce