Cider Pays d'Auge AOP, Semi Dry Organic - 75cl
Our Cider AOP Pays d'Auge is a silver medal-winning semi-dry, non-pasteurized and non-gasified naturally fermented cider made in a traditional manner. A fantastic cider from Normandy not to be missed!
- The traditional method involves a double fermentation, with the bubbles developing in the bottle during a slow and natural fermentation taking two to three months
- Tasting: round and generous, the cider has a lovely balance between sweetness and bitterness
- Serve fresh (between 8 and 10°C). A perfect accompaniment to white meat and puddings
- Alcohol: 4.5%
- Size: 75cl bottle
- Note: alcohol abuse can endanger health
We Also Recommend
Cider Pays d'Auge AOP, Semi Dry Organic - 75cl has a rating of stars based on reviews.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh