Cancoillotte - 240g has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.
Cancoillotte - 240g
The most versatile of cheeses, Cancoillotte is a runny French cheese made in Franche-Comté.
- The Metton cheese used to make Cancoillotte comes from skimmed milk, which is coagulated, thinly cut, and heated to a maximum of 60˚C, pressed, pounded, and then ripened for a few days. Cancoillotte is made by melting the Metton in a little water or milk over a low heat and adding salt and butter
- The result is a faintly cheesy, smooth sauce or paste which can be consumed hot or cold as a dip, a topping, a soup, or a breakfast porridge, as one wishes
- Ingredients: whole cow's milk
- Flavours: Plain, Garlic, Jura Wine (Vin Jaune)
- Size: 240g
- Standard UK delivery £3.50
We Also Recommend