Self-taught silversmith Oscar Galea works with an alloy of magnesium and aluminium appropriated from the aeronautical industry to create his unique, minimalist jewellery.
- Asymmetrical earrings composed of 5 pieces on each side. From either side of the face, these loops give freedom of movement evoking the wings of a bird
- The lightweight material offers both an impressive solidity and comfort. It does not oxidise or cause a reaction when placed in contact with the skin
- Each piece is hammered, filed and polished by hand giving a unique piece
- A unique graphic signature can also be found on each item, providing a mark of authenticity
- Material: Magnesium, Aluminium, Silver
- Size: 80 x 17mm - 12g
- More about Oscar Galea