African Solstice Loose Leaf Tea Canister
African Solstice Loose Leaf Tea Canister - Herbal Tea
High quality blends in loose tea form. We recommend loose tea for brewing pots intended for more than one or two servings. Each canister makes approximately 35-50 delicious cup
- From the soul of South Africa, naturally caffeine-free, antioxidant-rich rooibos herb blended with the taste of berries, blossoms, and a wisp of sweet vanilla. A smooth and delicious cup
- Flavour: The tartness of the berries balance with the natural sweet of the rooibos for a rich, fruity cup. Medium bodied, smooth
- Ingredients: Rooibos, elderberries, rosehip, blueberries, mallow flowers, rose petals, natural flavouring (vanilla and berries)
- Steep for at least 5 minutes in boiling water. Unlike tea, rooibos never grows bitter from steeping. Steep as long as you like
- Size: 100g Canister
- Rooibos is an Afrikaans word, meaning ‘red bush’. Rooibos tea, or bush tea, only grows in the ‘Cedarberg’ area (Afrikaans for Cedar Mountain), a very small part of the Western Cape Province of South Africa. This yellow flowered plant produces green needle-shaped leaves that are harvested in summer. The oxidation process transforms the green needle-shaped leaves into distinctive reddish-brown needles, giving it its name. The Rooibos needles are then processed in a similar way regular tea leaves are being processed. Rooibos is Antioxidants rich and contains no caffeine and tannins which can cause bitterness
- African Solstice also contains Elderberries and blueberries, which add a fruity depth to this Rooibos tea and are also rich in antioxidants
- Ruby red rosehips add an enticing balance of tart and sweet and are also rich in vitamin C, one of the safest and most effective immune-supporting nutrients.
- Rooibos tea is balanced by adding mallow flowers, rose petals and natural vanilla flavour
We Also Recommend
African Solstice Loose Leaf Tea Canister has a rating of stars based on reviews.