AOC Saint Amour Domaine Vessigaud 2016
AOC Saint Amour Domaine Vessigaud 2015, red wine.
Saint-Amour Beaujolais Cru, next to Burgundy, produces this 100% Gamay wine.
Gamay is a purple-colorer grape most notably grown in Beaujolais and in the Loire valley around Tours. Velvety and smooth, a seductive nectar! It is a flexible and powerful wine, which allows it to be enjoyed immediately, yet can be left for several years to age.
- Nice, red-ruby robe with garnet tints. A charming nose, very reminiscent of Pinot, with spices and cherry notes, aromas of red fruits and cassis. On the palate, the wine is very fruity and spicy, with long and soft tannins
- Vintage: 2015
- Region: Beaujolais, Burgundy
- Grape: 100% Gamay
- Ideal serving temperature: 14-15° C
- Food pairing: Poultry, game birds, red meat and cheese
- Ageing potential: 5 years
- Alcohol: 14%
- Size: 75cl bottle
- Soil: granite
- Exposure: Southwest
- Winegrowing: uses only low doses of copper and sulfur. The vineyards are ploughed regularly.
- Winemaking: grape harvest broken, semi-carbonic maceration for 15 to 18 days
- Note: alcohol abuse can damage health
We Also Recommend