Cassoulet with Duck Confit - 760g
Cassoulet with Duck Confit is a traditional recipe from South West France. Rich and delicious, it will make a perfect meal for two on a cold winter's day.
- The ducks are raised in the Landes region for 102 days minimum, and then fed with whole grain corn without GMO (genetically modified organisms)
- Heat the Cassoulet ideally in a clay pot in the oven, having previously sprinkled it with breadcrumbs
- Ingredients: white beans, broth (water, vegetables with chicken giblets, celery, spices, herbs), Toulouse sausage 14% (pork, salt, pepper, garlic), pieces of duck leg confit 10% (duck meat, salt), onions, tomato, garlic, starch, salt, colouring: caramel, pepper and spices. No additives or preservatives
- Shelf life: 4 years at room temperature
- Size: 760g jar (serves 2)
We Also Recommend
Cassoulet with Duck Confit - 760g has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.