Chamomile Citron Loose Leaf Tea Canister
Chamomile Citron Loose Leaf Tea Canister - Herbal Tea
High quality blends in loose tea form. We recommend loose tea for brewing pots intended for more than one or two servings. Each canister makes approximately 35-50 delicious cup
- Flavour: A relaxing and rejuvenating blend of sun golden Egyptian chamomile blossoms and rose hips, balanced with meadow-sweet scents of lemongrass and mint. A delicate and soothing infusion for a delightful chamomile tea
- Ingredients: Organic chamomile flowers, organic hibiscus, organic rosehips, organic peppermint leaves, organic lemongrass, organic lemon verbena, organic licorice root, other natural flavours
- Steep for at least 5 minutes in boiling water. Unlike tea, rooibos never grows bitter from steeping. Steep as long as you like
- 35-50 servings per canister
- Size: 50g Canister
- Tea Forté Chamomile tea is a unique refreshing organic herbal tea blended with organic chamomile, organic rosehips, organic lemongrass, organic hibiscus, organic lemon verbena and is topped with organic licorice root. Tea Forté organic herbal Chamomile tea is made with Egyptian chamomile, renowned for its distinctive apple-like taste. The organic rosehips impart an enticing balance of sweet and tart. The organic lemongrass and lemon verbena provide a clean, fresh and bold citrus canvas for the infusion, whilst the organic licorice root contributes a natural sweetness to the tea and adds depth of character.
- Chamomile tea is known for its unique ability to calm, whilst lemon verbena and lemongrass are thought to encourage relaxation and to encourage sleep. Immune-supporting Vitamin C is provided by the hibiscus and rosehips. Hibiscus is known to be a very healthy herb which is high in antioxidants. In fact, the level of antioxidants in hibiscus is comparable to that found in red wine which is increasingly recognized for its cardio protective benefits. Hibiscus may also reduce cholesterol level, reduce the risk of heart disease and lower blood pressure. Licorice root has an impressive list of well-documented uses including the relief of fatigue, depression, and colds and flu.