Comté Grande Reserve AOC, 12-18 Months Old
Comté Grande Reserve AOC 12-18 Months Old is a finely flavoured French mountain cheese of Jura from the Franche-Comté region. It has enjoyed prestigious AOC status since 1958. It was further recognised in 1996 when Comté was awarded the exclusive AOP status which recognised and rewarded Comté's remarkable reputation throughout the whole of Europe
- Our supplier is one of the most prestigious cheese producers in the region, and is requested by the best Parisian cheese shops. It is the only dairy in France which has been awarded the Grand Prix d'Excellence from Concours Général de Paris due to the number of gold medals collected over the years
- The texture is dense and smooth, creamy and nutty in flavour. Comté is a versatile cheese that melts beautifully and is equally at home in the kitchen or on the cheeseboard. Adored by respected and revered chefs all over the world!
- This 12-18 months old matured Comté is a very rare and exceptional cheese with very dense flavours of grilled fruit, nuts and caramel
- Ingredients: Whole cow's milk
- Size: 250g, 500g, 1kg. approximate weight, cut on order. If you require a different weight, please do contact us at email@example.com. A full wheel (around 40kgs), a half or quarter also available upon request
- Great for special occasions!
- Standard UK delivery from £3.50
We Also Recommend