Crocus Recycled Inner Tubes Shoulder Bag
The stylish Crocus cube-shaped bag is handmade from recycled vehicle inner tubes. This handbag makes a great and unique gift and is phenomenally durable!
- All patterns are hand-cut, piece by piece, which will give the designs and patches a playful and decorative detail of the product, making all of them unique; no two bags will ever be the same!
- The bag is decorated on both sides with butterflies patterns made from inner tubes. It has a drawstring fastening with a lovely tassel on each ends also made from inner tubes
- The bag is lined with a purple crumpled taffeta. It has 2 internal pockets and a small chain with snap hook for the keys
- The handbag can be worn as a shoulder bag and messenger bag with its adjustable strap
- Lightweight, very strong and waterproof
- Size: L 20cm x H 20cm x W 20cm - Strap drop: 54cm (108cm unfold)
- Handmade, each piece is unique
- Inner tubes are found in scrap yards and pneumatic garages all over France and transformed into works of art
- The cleaning is done in four manual steps and requires a full day of work to properly clean and disinfect the material to regain its original appearance
- Only natural products are used to clean the material in the aim to preserve our nature
- All creations are sewn with a shoemaker sewing machine, no glue used
- The average amount of time to make a bag is 20 hours
We Also Recommend
Crocus Recycled Inner Tubes Shoulder Bag has a rating of stars based on reviews.