Duck Foie Gras Prestige has a rating of 4.9 stars based on 9 reviews.
Duck Foie Gras Prestige
Duck Foie Gras Prestige is an outstanding foie gras, freshly prepared by hand following a traditional French family recipe and using the best quality lobes to produce the ultimate smooth delicacy with a rounded and delicate flavour.
- For a sublime starter, serve on thinly-sliced toasted bread or brioche with fig compote and dressed salad
- Keep the unopened pack in the fridge (+0c +4c) and consume before the date indicated. Once opened, keep the pack sealed and refrigerated and consume within 3 days
- Ingredients: duck liver, sourced from free-range French farms, wine, cognac, salt and pepper
- Sizes: 100g, 240g, 320g, 500g, 1kg terrine
- Gold Medal Winner at The Great Taste Awards, 2011 and Top 50 Foods, 2013
- Shelf life: 30 to 90 days
- Great Taste Awards Judges' Comments: "Nice smooth texture, foie gras flavour coming through nicely"
We Also Recommend