Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea Canister
Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea Canister - Black Tea
High quality blends in loose tea form. We recommend loose tea for brewing pots intended for more than one or two servings. Each canister makes approximately 35-50 delicious cup
- Flavour: A symphony of robust Assam leaves with a light liquoring of cold-pressed, Italian Bergamot citrus. Our blend of this classic tea has been carefully crafted to define how an Earl Grey should taste. Deeply aromatic with a bold flavoru
- Ingredients: Organic Indian Assam black tea, natural orange flavour, natural bergamot flavour, organic cornflower blossoms
- Steep for 3-5 minutes, 208°F. For loose leaf iced teas, use 2 tsp per 225g glass
- 35-50 servings per canister
- Size: 100g Canister
- Tea Forté Earl Grey is an exceptional blend of stunningly superb Organic Assam tea leaves infused with cold pressed Italian Bergamot oil from the citrus fruit grown in Bergamo, Italy. Considered to be one of the most popular teas in the West, and likely the most popular flavored tea in the world, we’ve made this an even greater grey with a sprinkling of Organic cornflowers to create a rich, full-bodied cup for those who enjoy their tea with milk for the perfect classic.
- The natural citrus oil is pressed from the peel of the Bergamot citrus fruit and gives Earl Grey its distinctive taste and aroma.
- Organic cornflowers and natural orange flavour
We Also Recommend