Edible Crab Rillettes with Seaweed Persillade - 80g
Edible Crab Rillettes with Seaweed Persillade - 80g.
La Paimpolaise is the label for upscale fish pâté. With the freshest fish sourced from the coast of Brittany and as many ingredients as possible coming from the local area, the producer is committed to the finest of seafood products, including these impeccable and award-winning luxury seafood rillettes
- Known in French as the "Tourteau" or "Turtle", this crab has a red shell and earns its name from its sluggishness when netted. This delicate flesh is dressed with a handful of briny seaweeds and a mushroom fricassee before being slightly spiced up with Espelette Pepper. A truly exquisite result on the palate!
- Benefits: The crab is a source of omega-3, recognised for its benefit to cardiovascular health. It is rich in zinc, selenium, copper and vitamin B12
- Best served on lightly-toasted French bread or crackers. For an ideal consistency, refrigerate before serving
- Ingredients: Edible Crab Meat (25%), Pouting, White Wine, Mushroom, Onion, Cream, Sea Salt, Seaweed (Agar Agar, Dulse, Nori, Sea Lettuce), Olive Oil, Lemon, Espelette Pepper
- Contains allergens such as fish, shellfish, sulphites and milk
- No artificial ingredients or preservatives
- Size: 80g jar.
We Also Recommend