Estate Darjeeling Loose Leaf Tea Canister
Estate Darjeeling Loose Leaf Tea Canister - Black tea
High quality blends in loose tea form. We recommend loose tea for brewing pots intended for more than one or two servings. Each canister makes approximately 35-50 delicious cup
- Flavour: This sought-after Darjeeling Tea from the esteemed Monteviot Estate is prized for its delicate flavour and aroma. A bright and floral cup accentuated by natural fruity nuance
- Ingredients: Black tea
- Steep for 3-5 minutes, 208°F. For loose leaf iced teas, use 2 tsp per 225g glass
- 35-50 servings per canister
- Size: 100g Canister
- Darjeeling tea is perfect anytime, exceptionally refreshing and fragrant with a sweet, pleasuring taste.
- Our classic Darjeeling Tea comes from the Golden Valley of Darjeeling. The world’s most famous and geographically protected tea-growing origin is located at the northern tip of the state of West Bengal in India. Located in the Kurseong South Valley in the Indian tea growing district of Darjeeling, the Monteviot estate is one of the smallest and oldest tea plantations in India today. Tea Forté is proud to offer this organically grown, well crafted leaf from the Monteviot estate.
We Also Recommend
Estate Darjeeling Loose Leaf Tea Canister has a rating of stars based on reviews.