Fleur de Sel de Camargue with Pepper and Basilic
Fleur de Sel de Camargue is hand-raked and harvested once a year in the Camargue. The name Fleur de Sel (Salt Flower) comes from the aroma of violets that develops as the salt dries. Only the premium, top layer of the salt bed is used. A "White Caviar" for gourmets!
- Naturally white salt, which has been neither washed or crushed
- These unique, fine, hand-harvested sea salt crystals add crunch and a lingering taste that brings out a range of subtle flavours
- Fleur de Sel with Pepper and Basilic will add a little heat and sophistication to any meal
- Unlike processed table salts, Fleur De Sel has more mineral complexity, a natural source of potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and iodine
- Size: 170g Glass Jar and 200g PET Jar
- Standard UK delivery £3.50