Ginger Lemongrass Loose Leaf Tea Canister
Ginger Lemongrass Loose Leaf Tea Canister - Herbal Tea
High quality blends in loose tea form. We recommend loose tea for brewing pots intended for more than one or two servings. Each canister makes approximately 35-50 delicious cup
- Flavour: A soothing, multi-layered blend radiating with sunny citrus notes enlivened with the tingle of ginger. A fruity, bright cup with a sweet lingering aftertaste
- Ingredients: Organic ginger root, organic lemongrass, organic licorice root, organic lemon peel, organic spearmint leaves
- Steep for at least 5 minutes in boiling water. Unlike tea, rooibos never grows bitter from steeping. Steep as long as you like
- Size: 85g Canister
- Tea Forté Ginger Lemongrass is a euphoric, refreshing and aromatic lemongrass tea with whole ginger pieces for a tingly finish. A bright and enlivening herbal tea.
- Ginger and lemongrass are legacy herbs often combined to brew tea for their possible health benefits and anti-inflammatory properties. Considered by holistic practitioners to be Medicinal Food, many tout the benefits of lemongrass for its antioxidants. Antioxidants work by eliminating free radicals in the body, and consuming antioxidant-rich foods and herbs regularly is believed to lower the risk of developing several chronic diseases. Studies have also found that ginger has a very high antioxidant content compared with other plants and may benefit the body with flu-fighting health benefits - proven in both Western and Chinese medicine.
We Also Recommend