Hippocampe Recycled Inner Tubes Shoulder Bag
The stylish Hippocampe shoulder bag is handmade from recycled vehicle inner tubes. This handbag makes a great and unique gift and is phenomenally durable!
● All patterns are hand-cut, piece by piece, which will give the designs and patches a playful and decorative detail of the product, making all of them unique; no two bags will ever be the same!
● The bag is decorated with a horse head made of red dinghy and a red butterfly on the strap. It has a zip top fastening to help keep valuables safe whilst on the go
● The bag is lined with a red cotton poplin. It has a large internal zipped pocket and a small chain with snap hook for the keys
● The handbag can be worn as a shoulder bag and messenger bag
● Lightweight, very strong and waterproof
● Size: L 33cm x H 30cm - Strap drop: 100cm
● Handmade, each piece is unique
● Inner tubes are found in scrap yards and pneumatic garages all over France and transformed into works of art. The cleaning is done in four manual steps and requires a full day of work to properly clean and disinfect the material to regain its original appearance. Only natural products are used to clean the material in the aim to preserve our nature. All creations are sewn with a shoemaker sewing machine, no glue used. The average amount of time to make a bag is 20 hours