Limpet Rillettes with Gurnard & Whisky - 80g
La Paimpolaise is the label for upscale fish pâté. With the freshest fish sourced from the coast of Brittany and as many ingredients as possible coming from the local area, the producer is committed to the finest of seafood products, including these impeccable and award winning luxury Seafood Rillettes.
- Limpets have almost been forgotten in British cooking, but in Brittany, they are still valued for their sweet and delicate flavours. Cooked with Gurnard, a hint of garlic, together with a dash of matured whisky for a genuine Celtic taste!
- Best served on lightly toasted French bread or crackers. For ideal consistency, refrigerate before serving
- Ingredients: Gurnard (33%), Limpet (17%), cream, sea salt, butter, whisky (1.2%), seaweed (Agar Agar and Wakame), pepper, parsley, olive oil, garlic
- Contains allergens such as fish, molluscs and milk
- No artificial ingredients or preservatives
- Size: 80g jar
We Also Recommend