Mille Feuille Duck Foie Gras Truffles
Our Mille Feuille Duck Foie Gras Truffles are an outstanding foie gras, freshly prepared by hand following a traditional French family recipe and using the best quality lobes to produce the ultimate smooth delicacy with a rounded and delicate flavour. The truffles are not overly intense and give the terrine a chance to shine through.
- Perfectly seasoned and generously layered with black truffles, this Foie Gras is a must!
- For a sublime starter, serve on thinly-sliced toasted bread or brioche with fig compote and dressed salad
- Keep the unopened pack in the fridge (+0c +4c) and consume before the date indicated. Once opened, keep the pack sealed and refrigerated and consume within 3 days
- Ingredients: duck liver, sourced from free-range French farms, black truffles, wine, cognac, salt and pepper
- Shelf life: 30 days
- Size: 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg
- Triple Gold Star at The Great Taste Awards
We Also Recommend