Mimosa Recycled Inner Tubes Flap Shoulder Bag
The stylish Mimosa flap shoulder bag is handmade from recycled vehicle inner tubes. This handbag makes a great and unique gift and is phenomenally durable!
● All patterns are hand-cut, piece by piece, which will give the designs and patches a playful and decorative detail of the product, making all of them unique; no two bags will ever be the same!
● The bag is decorated with 3 yellow crumpled taffeta clovers which remind the patterns on the flap. The opening of the bag is highlighted with a black velvet ribbon. And a magnetic closure keeps the bag closed under the flap
● The bag is lined with a yellow crumpled taffeta. It has 2 internal pockets and a small chain with snap hook for the keys
● The handbag can be worn as a shoulder bag and messenger bag with its adjustable strap
● Lightweight, very strong and waterproof
● Size: L 28cm x H 26cm x W 10cm - Strap drop: 54cm
● Handmade, each piece is unique
● Inner tubes are found in scrap yards and pneumatic garages all over France and transformed into works of art. The cleaning is done in four manual steps and requires a full day of work to properly clean and disinfect the material to regain its original appearance. Only natural products are used to clean the material in the aim to preserve our nature. All creations are sewn with a shoemaker sewing machine, no glue used. The average amount of time to make a bag is 20 hours
We Also Recommend