Moroccan Mint Loose Leaf Tea Canister
Moroccan Mint Loose Leaf Tea Canister - Green Tea
High quality blends in loose tea form. We recommend loose tea for brewing pots intended for more than one or two servings. Each canister makes approximately 35-50 delicious cup
- Flavour: Cooling and aromatic, this tea blends fragrant Moroccan nana mint leaves and hand-rolled rare gunpowder green tea for a refreshing and heady cup. This steep is delicious hot or as an iced tea
- Ingredients: China gunpowder green tea, nana mint
- Steep for 2-4 minutes, 175°F. For loose leaf iced teas, use 2 tsp per 225g glass
- 35-50 servings per canister
- Size: 100g Canister
- Tea Forté Moroccan Mint green tea combines hand-rolled Chinese gunpowder green tea with fresh nana mint leaves. Also known as atay bi nahna, Moroccan Mint Tea, is the national drink of Morocco, and is the traditional tea of Moroccan hospitality. The green tea leaves are rolled to protect the precious oils, and to early traders, these leaves resembled buck-shot, hence the name.
- Nana mint is a fragrant mint grown only in North Africa. It possesses a distinctive, mint-menthol-like character. This is a favorite tea of hospitality both in Morocco and the Middle East where it is commonly prepared.
- It is traditionally served in clear glasses sweetened with sugar. It is believed to be a wonderful digestive aid, famous for its anti-heartburn properties. Studies show that green tea aids in detoxifying the body, regulates your blood sugar, and promotes healthy teeth, skin and bones.
We Also Recommend