Morteau Sausage - 400g has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.
Morteau Sausage - 400g
The Morteau Sausage, also known as Belle de Morteau, is a splendid and traditional smoked sausage from the Morteau region in Franche Comté, enjoying prestigious AOC status.
- All the manufacturer's products are hand-made in traditional manner by artisans passionate about their work and come from happy local animals that are free range and fed a natural diet. The pork meat has the PGI label which ensures certain standards are respected when it comes to raising the animals
- The Morteau is smoked over pine-wood for 48 hours in huge chimneys called "tuyé" to give it a highly distinctive and delicious aroma and taste
- With a beautiful golden amber colour, the sausage, which can be eaten cold or warm, has a strong and distinctive flavour with a pleasant, juicy and firm texture
- These sausages are outstanding when cooked in boiling water for around 20 minutes. You can eat the sausage hot with potatoes and a green salad, providing a balanced meal. You can also eat the sausage cold (but cooked) together with any other charcuterie
- Size: 400g (serves 2-3)
- View our favourite Recipes
- Standard UK delivery £3.50
We Also Recommend