Saucisson Sec - Herbs - 400g has a rating of 4.0 stars based on 1 reviews.
Saucisson Sec - Herbs - 400g
Salami traditionally hand made by small passionate artisans and come from happy local animals that are free range and fed a natural diet.
- Exceptionally well-made Saucisson with high quality meat, the right amount of fat, all natural casings and with the precision spicing that comes from years of experience
- With the addition of lovely aromatic Herbs from Provence, this Saucisson gives a delicious texture and adds earthiness to this cured sausage
- The pork meat has the PGI label which ensures certain standards are respected when it comes to raising the animals
- Store in a dry and ventilated environment, preferably at 18˚C maximum, normally in a cellar (the traditional way)
- Size: around 400g. Can be ordered by the half.
- Standard UK delivery £3.50
We Also Recommend