Saucisson Sec - Walnuts - 400g
Salami, traditionally hand–made by local artisans with a passion for their work. The meat comes from happy local animals that are free range and fed a natural diet.
- Exceptionally well-made, cured saucisson with high quality meat, the right amount of fat, all natural casings and with precision spicing that comes from years of experience
- With the addition of walnuts, this saucisson has a delicious texture with added earthiness
- The pork meat has the PGI label which ensures that designated standards are respected when it comes to raising the animals
- Store in a dry and ventilated environment, preferably at 18˚C maximum, normally in a cellar (the traditional way)
- Size: around 400g. Can be ordered by the half.
- Standard UK delivery £3.50
We Also Recommend