Serenade Recycled Inner Tubes Large Shoulder Bag
The stylish Serenade large shoulder bag is handmade from recycled vehicle inner tubes. This handbag makes a great and unique gift and is phenomenally durable!
- All patterns are hand-cut, piece by piece, which will give the designs and patches a playful and decorative detail of the product, making all of them unique; no two bags will ever be the same!
- The bag is decorated with a notched serpentine and with a turquoise embroidery. It has a 30cm zip top fastening to help keep valuables safe whilst on the go with a braid fringe velvet
- The bag is lined with a turquoise cotton poplin. It has 1 large internal zip pocket and a small chain with snap hook for the keys
- The handbag can be worn as a shoulder bag and messenger bag
- Lightweight, very strong and waterproof
- Size: L 35cm x H 35cm - Strap drop: 100cm
- Handmade, each piece is unique
- Inner tubes are found in scrap yards and pneumatic garages all over France and transformed into works of art
- The cleaning is done in four manual steps and requires a full day of work to properly clean and disinfect the material to regain its original appearance
- Only natural products are used to clean the material in the aim to preserve our nature
- All creations are sewn with a shoemaker sewing machine, no glue used
- The average amount of time to make a bag is 20 hours
We Also Recommend