Skate Wing Rillettes with Cockles & Coriander - 80g
La Paimpolaise is the label for upscale fish pâté. With the freshest fish sourced from the coast of Brittany and as many ingredients as possible coming from the local area, the manufacturer is committed to the finest of seafood products, including these impeccable and award-winning luxury seafood rillettes.
- Rigadell (in Breton) or Coque (in French) is a tasty little shellfish with a tangy-flavoured juice. Here it is mixed with sweet and smooth chunks of skate for a delicious pairing of flavours. With the freshness of ginger, lemon and lightly crushed coriander seeds, this recipe offers a real blast of fresh sea air!
- Best served on lightly-toasted French bread or crackers. For an ideal consistency, refrigerate before serving
- Ingredients: skate wing (37%), cockles (17%), ginger, lime, sea salt, seaweed (Agar Agar, Dulse, Nori, Sea Lettuce), coriander seeds, chilli pepper
- Contains allergens such as fish, molluscs, sulphites and milk
- No artificial ingredients or preservatives
- Size: 80g jar
We Also Recommend