White Ambrosia Loose Leaf Tea Canister
White Ambrosia Loose Leaf Tea Canister - White Tea
High quality blends in loose tea form. We recommend loose tea for brewing pots intended for more than one or two servings. Each canister makes approximately 35-50 delicious cup
- Flavour: Rarest Pai Mu Tan white tea is a plucked in early spring from a special varietal tea bush called "chaicha". Blended with fragrant Madagascar vanilla and the tropical tease of island coconut. Delicate, refreshing and divine
- Ingredients: White tea, coconut chips, safflower, flavouring
- Steep for 2-4 minutes, 195°F. For loose leaf iced teas, use 2 tsp per 225g glass
- 35-50 servings per canister
- Size: 50g Canister
- Tea Forté White Ambrosia white tea is from the Fujian Province located on China’s southeast coast.
- This very rare white tea originates from the Great White tea bush which is only harvested in the spring during a very short time period. It is also known as “White Peony”, because of the similarity of its appearance to the petals of the peony flower.
- Unlike black and green tea, white tea is the least processed and therefore contains the smallest amount of caffeine.
- Enjoy this delicate cup of tea, high in antioxidants morning, noon or night.
We Also Recommend