White Ginger Pear Loose Leaf Tea Canister
White Ginger Pear Loose Leaf Tea Canister - White Tea
High quality blends in loose tea form. We recommend loose tea for brewing pots intended for more than one or two servings. Each canister makes approximately 35-50 delicious cup
- Flavour: Rarest Pai Mu Tan white tea is plucked in early spring from a special varietal tea bush called "chaicha". Blended with the sweet taste of juicy orchard fresh pear and the tingle of spicy ginger for a delicate and delighting infusion
- Ingredients: Ginger, blackberry leaves, lemon balm leaves, white tea, mallow flowers, flavouring
- Steep for 2-4 minutes, 195°F. For loose leaf iced teas, use 3 tsp per 225g glass
- 35-50 servings per canister
- Size: 60g Canister
- Tea Forté Ginger Pear white tea is sourced from the most famous tea region of China. This tea originates from the Da Bai tea bush which is harvested in the spring.
- This smooth white tea is infused with lemon balm, an herb that is a member of the mint family. It contributes a clean, fresh citrus profile and is believed to have strong soothing effects and to encourage relaxation.
- The Ginger brings a spicy note and blackberry leaves, mallow flowers and flavoring add a fruity dimension.
We Also Recommend