1 What is the Zouf.biz returns policy?
Unwanted goods may be returned for a refund. Please return them in their original condition, unused (with their original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached within 7 days of receipt of your goods The following items may not be returned:
- Personalised items or goods which have been made to a customer's specification
- Perishable goods, including food and certain hampers;
- Beauty products and fragrance;
- Clothes damaged in the wash and ladies' and men's briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms, unless the protective adhesive strip is still in place or the item is unsoiled and in a saleable condition
Please see our terms and conditions for our full returns policy.
2 How do I return something for an exchange or refund?
If you wish to return goods to us for a refund, you will need to inform us of your intention within 7 working days of receiving the goods. This should be done in writing, by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include your full name, postal address, the invoice number and your reason for returning the goods. We will acknowledge your email and you are required to return the goods to us within 7 working days of the date of our email. Our email will provide you with a return address.
Zouf.biz requires the goods are returned to us in the same conditions you received it, with all packaging and shrink wrap intact. It is your responsibility to take care to ensure that goods being returned are protected and securely packed. We will not be able to give refunds on goods damaged whilst being returned to us because they have been insufficiently packed and protected. The original delivery note should be enclosed with the goods. You are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting as we cannot accept liability should the goods be lost during their return to us.
For UK orders:
- Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund the cost of the item and the charge for delivery of that particular item.
- Where you are returning an entire order, we will refund the cost of the items for the entire order returned excluding the delivery charge.
- Where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
- We will not refund your costs in returning the items to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase such as the cost of gift wrapping, unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
Please retain your receipt from the Post Office as this is your proof of delivery.
For International orders:
We strongly recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for your return, as Zouf.biz do not offer free international returns. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for our returns policy.
3 How long does a return take?
We aim to process your returned parcel within 5-7 days upon receipt. Once a refund has been processed, the amount may not appear on your credit card or bank statement for 5 to 7 working days, depending on your issuing bank.
4 Can I arrange a collection?
Yes, we can arrange a collection under suitable circumstances. Please contact us for further information
5 Can I return Sale goods?
Sale items may be returned subject to the normal returns policy. Please click here for terms and conditions.