Dried Porcini Mushrooms (Cepes)
Dried Porcini Mushrooms (Boletus Edulis) are carefully hand-selected and sorted. Considered the greatest of all mushrooms, Porcini have caps that can grow up to a foot wide.
- These dried porcini mushrooms offer a delectable taste and are of supreme quality. They deliver a rich hearty taste and a soft nutty flavour
- Tasting: one half ounce of Porcini is potent enough to flavour an entire pot of pasta sauce. They are superb in polenta, risotto - most Italian dishes
- Soak/rehydrate them for 1-2 hours and carefully rinse them 5-6 times
- Ingredients: dried Porcini (Boletus Edulis)
- Size: 50g, 125g and 500g jars (plastic PET)
- Standard UK delivery £3.50
We Also Recommend
Dried Porcini Mushrooms (Cepes) has a rating of stars based on reviews.