Duck Confit - 5 Legs - 1600g
Duck Confit cooked the traditional way with the best duck legs.
- The ducks are raised in the Landes for 102 days minimum, and then fed with whole grain corn without GMO (genetically modified organisms)
- Heat in the oven at 180˚C for around 20 minutes in duck fat, then put under the grill for 3 minutes to grill the skin. Serve with fried diced potatoes, porcini
- Ingredients: duck leg, duck fat, salt. No additives or preservatives
- Shelf life: 4 years at room temperature
- Size: 1600g tin (5 legs).
We Also Recommend
Duck Confit - 5 Legs - 1600g has a rating of stars based on reviews.