E-Gift Card £100
Shop as usual on Zouf.biz website and then proceed to checkout. During checkout you'll be asked to enter its unique code for each voucher you wish to spend.
When you redeem a gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then the customer can click Complete order
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then the customer is prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order
A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order
Gift vouchers have no expiry date
If you want to buy a gift card for someone else, then you need to forward the gift card email to the recipient
- Can a gift card be used more than once?
- Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes. You can redeem another gift card during checkout
- How can I check my balance?
If a gift card is associated with a customer account, then you can check the balance by using the link provided in the gift card email. For customers without accounts, we will check the balance for you and send you the information
- Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card
- Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes
- Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment