Fleur de Sel de Camargue for Grilling
Fleur de Sel de Camargue is hand-raked and harvested once a year in the Camargue. The name Fleur de Sel (Salt Flower) comes from the aroma of violets that develops as the salt dries. Only the premium, top layer of the salt bed is used. A "White Caviar" for gourmets!
- Naturally white salt, which has been neither washed or crushed
- The blend of green anise, star anise and fennel adds to the salt some freshness and originality
- Fleur de Sel with for Grilling will sublimate your grilled fish and meat.
- Unlike processed table salts, Fleur De Sel has more mineral complexity, a natural source of potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and iodine
- Ingredients: Fleur de sel de camargue (52%), Sel de camargue, shallot, rosemary, provencal oregano, garlic, sarawak pepper, tonka bean sugar
- Size: 170g Glass Jar and 200g PET Jar
- Standard UK delivery £3.50