Whole Black Winter Truffle Extra
Our Black Winter Truffle Extra is a truffle of excellent quality with a regular round shape, harvested when perfectly mature. Preserved in a jar, it comes with its juice; to be used particularly in sauces
- Also known as the "Perigord truffle" more than 85% of the French production actually comes from Provence
- The Whole Black Winter Truffle Extra, (tuber melanosporum), is available all year long
- A perfect addition to sauces for fish, meat, game or poultry dishes. Also use on eggs!
- Keep in a cupboard away from heat. Once opened, keep in the fridge for few days
- Ingredients: back winter truffle melanosporum, truffle juice, salt
- Size: 12.5g Jar
We Also Recommend
Whole Black Winter Truffle Extra has a rating of stars based on reviews.