- 4 fresh tomatoes
- 4 sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- 4 small mozzarella balls
- 20g of parmesan
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Fleur de sel, ground black pepper, poivre aux cinq baies seasoning
- Prepare the vinaigrette: pour the vinegar into a saucepan. Bring to the boil on a low heat, reduce it to a syrup, then pour into a bowl. Melt the salt into the liquid.
- Fry the finely chopped garlic and shallot.
- Drain the sundried tomatoes, slice them into small pieces.
- Add the garlic, shallot and tomatoes to the vinegar syrup. Season with pepper, drizzle the oil on top and mix well.
- Wash the tomatoes, slice thinly and place on four plates. Drain and slice the mozzarella, place thin slices on the tomatoes. Drizzle the dish with the vinaigrette.
- Just before serving, decorate with finely chopped basil and parmesan shavings. Serve chilled