May 16, 2017Lemon Vinegar
- 750g strawberries
- 1 nectarine
- A few raspberries
- 60g icing sugar
- 7 mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons virgin pistachio oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- For decoration: a few drops of balsamic vinegar or traditional cherry balsamic vinegar of Modena (aged for 12 years)
- Wash and dry the strawberries and remove their stalks. Cut them into large pieces and place them in a blender.
- Add the icing sugar, washed and dried mint leaves, lemon vinegar, balsamic vinegar and virgin pistachio oil. Mix.
- Separate into bowls and mix in the slices of nectarine and some raspberries. Keep refrigerated for at least one hour.
- Serve chilled after adding a few decorative drops of oil